If you are looking to buy one of the best hybrid cars that is competing with well known Lexus and Ford, Lincoln is the way to go.
With an luxurious yet not huge look, Lexus has conquered the world of preferred hybrids.
The Lincoln MKZ Hybrid meets the following characteristics:
- Pricing: Starting at $34,340.
- Fuel Economy: 41 MPG in the city and 36 on the highway.
- Engine: 2.5-liter V4 gas engine, generates 156 horsepower coupled with a 106 horsepower electric engine.
- Transmission: Six-speed automatic.
- Warranty: Backed by Ford’s standard 3-year/36,0
- Car Safety Features: Reverse and cross-traffic sensors, antilock disc brakes, front side airbags and side curtain airbags.
- Fog lamps and sensors.
- Convex mirror in the upper outer part of the side view mirrors, allowing the driver to see everything that appears in the blind spot.
- Acoustic windshield laminate which reduces external noises.
- Ford MyKey system
- New seats
- SYNC system
- Driver memory functions
- Heated and chilled front