Just last week we were talking about Chevrolet’s new and innovative Volt model. This week we are talking about another great GM creation, the 2011 Chevy Cruze.
This neat and stylish compact comes with a big package of safety features, American comfort and surprisingly, a great price.
You can choose from LS, LT and LTZ trim versions, each to come with its own Eco features: 136 HP w/ a 1.8 l four cylinder engine for the LS version and a 138 HP turbocharged 1.4-l four cylinder engine for the LT and LTZ.
- Other features:
- Wireless cell phone/navigation system.
- OnStar with Turn by Turn Navigation system.
- Ultra low resistance tires.
- Power Windows.
- Stereo System (6 speakers included).
- Power Locks w/ remote key-less entry.
- Either 6 speed manual or automatic transmission.
- Rear side and knee airbags.
Not to forget Chevy Cruze comes with one of the best prices for new cars: MSRP starting at only $16,275.