The end of the year is here. Less than one week away from a brand new year and a new set of resolutions to make. One excellent resolution might be to save money on car payments in 2014. So we’ve compiled a list of our Top 10 best cars under 25K of 2013.
10. 2013 Chevrolet Camaro ($23,345) – Is this a typo? A 2013 Camaro for under 25K? There is no mistake, this 300+ horsepower monster is a head turner and well worth every penny.
9. 2013 FIAT 500 ($16,000) – Italy knows how to make cars. The Fiat 500 is no exception. 31/40 MPG and a 1.4 liter MultiAir engine will give you the perfect balance of fun and economy.
8. 2013 Ford Escape ($22,470) – Redesigned in 2013, the Ford Escape has undergone major improvements including better visibility with higher seating. A good vehicle and a top SUV pick.
7. 2013 Ford Mustang ($22,200) – 305 horsepower for under 25,000. That is all you need to say to describe the 2013 Ford Mustang. Increase MPG with a manual transmission and smoke the tires for us!
6. 2013 Honda Accord ($21,680) – High 20s city MPG and mid 30s highway MPG make this top selling car a staple on the top 10 list. Redesigned in 2013, the all new Honda Accord has all the luxury you’ll need at a price you’ll love.
5. 2013 Mazda CX-5 ($20,995) – An exciting interior and excellent MPG for a crossover are what’s in store for CX-5 owners. The manual transmission boasts up to 35+ MPG!
4. 2013 MINI Cooper Hardtop ($19,700) – Although the MINI requires premium fuel, you will reap the benefits with 40 MPG. An uber-stylish car with amazing handling and always delivers an excellent driving experience.
3. 2013 Toyota Camry ($22,235) – One of the most reliable cars in the market, Camry owners enjoy 35 MPG highway, and a sporty vehicle that will last for years.
2. 2013 Volkswagen Passat ($20,845) – This sought after sedan is a steal under 21,000. If you get the TDI Diesel version, you can enjoy MPGs of over 50!
1. 2013 Buick Encore ($24,200) – A plush stylish interior, good MPG numbers and enough room for a family of 5, the 2013 Buick Encore is our top pick for 2013.