Below is our Top 5 List of cars to AVOID. These vehicles have received sub-par ratings compared to other vehicles in their class. When you get a quote at 25BestNewCars.com to confirm prices and dealers in your area, avoid these under-performers.
5) Scion iQ – This car has a few issues that have concerned reviewers. Many remark that the cabin is cramped, the rear seat is less than impressive and the car lacks any sort of acceleration. So use your deduction skills and stay away from the iQ.
4) Dodge Dart – There was a lot of effort into the redesigned Dodge Dart, most of which was unnoticed in the final project. Sure it is a redesigned vehicle, but the attention to detail is simply not there for the premium price Chrysler charged for the Dart, compared to vehicles in the same class.
3) Chrysler 200/Dodge Avengers – Once again, an average product with little refinement and a big price tag. Dealerships can’t give them away and there is a reason why.
2) Nissan Armada – Reliability numbers have really hurt this vehicle. Paired along with the highest ownership cost in the class and 13MPG fuel economy, the Armada under performed and under delivered.
1) Lincoln MKX – Lincoln’s SUV’s have performed well in the past, but he MKX has a few issues, say the analysts. They remarked that the handling is loose and the My Lincoln Touch control system is glitchy. Wait on the MKX and find your dream vehicle at 25BestNewCars.com today!